I have lost / forgotten / been stolen my JRP Exchange Voucher

Although JR Pass are nominative and non-transferable, Japan Railways rules are clear. It is impossible to :

  • Reissue a new exchange voucher to your name;
  • Obtain the Japan Rail Pass without the exchange voucher in Japan;
  • Cancel without the original exchange voucher.

Unfortunately the official solution is to order a new JR pass.

However, feel free to contact us so we can help you find a solution.

Order your JR Pass