Why do I need to pay 25% of reservation fee / When and how to pay the remaining 75%?

The payment of a 25% reservation fee guarantees your service booking. This minimum advance payment is required for us to validate your guide reservation request; it is not possible to proceed without it.

The remaining 75% of the amount must be payed directly to the guide in Japan, at the beginning of the tour. Please prepare the exact amount in cash, the most widely used method of payment in Japan. 

It is also possible to pay the total amount upon reservation, or to pay the remaining 75% after the advance payment and before the tour date.


You will receive a payment receipt:

  • For the advance payment by e-mail once your request is validated (it will also be available from your reservation page).
  • For the remaining amount:
    • If you pay the remaining amount before the tour date, the receipt will be available in the same ways as for advance payment;
    • If you prefer paying the 75% remaining amount to the guide, please let them know by e-mail before the tour day.

Book a guided tour