Three steps to book your English-speaking guide and discover Japan
How to find the suitable guided tour
I choose to pay now 25% of the total amount and will pay the remaining amount (75%) directly to the guides in Japan.
Or I choose to pay today the full amount (100%) and I will have nothing to pay in Japan.
The information collected through this form is subject to computer processing for customers commercial management purposes. As part of conclusion and execution of contracts, Keikaku may communicate the information collected through this form to its partner companies, some of which located outside the European Union (Japan). In accordance with the law "Informatique et Libertés," relating to data processing and freedom, of January 6, 1978 modified in 2004, you have the right to access, modify and rectify any information relating to you, which you can exercise by using our contact form. You can also oppose processing of data relating to you for legitimate reasons.